The yoga teacher training pogram at Arsha Yoga Dham is a place to enjoy the spiritual life and knowing about yoga at various level.This program which is unique which will help a person to be strongef physically and mentally.
A ACQUIRING KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS.
Visit us to gain practical knowledge and various skills. Direct teaching from experienced faculties at Arsha yoga dham .self practise enhances your own skills. Initiation and blessings (Transmission of the energy) When a student gets initiated in the tradition then he/she will feel the enetgy connected with the Indian master, you can also request for a mantra which helps you to deepen your practice. Self study- the study materially will be given to students to study at home. Practice teaching - the students ars given opportunity to teach each other.
EVALUATION AND CERTIFICATION: ASSESSMENT IS BASED ON
- Written test, oral test, attendance ,performance,
- behaviour.200 hour teacher training course.
- Recitation of the sacred chanting- (mantra japa)
- Yoga posture- Traditional hatha yoga and astanga vinyas.
- Different kinds of breathing practice and pranayama
- Yoga gesture (mudra)
- Iocking energy ( bandhas)
- Tratak, candle gazing, moon gazing (dharana)
- Medittation (dhyana)
- Purification (sat karma).
- Physiology and anatomy ( sarir vijnan.)
- Yoga therapy (yoga chikitsa ).
- Shanti mantra for world peace
- Guru mantra; saluting all the masters.
- Gayatri mantra.
- Morning prayers.
- Bhumi mangalam (auspicious chanting)
- Patanjali mantra.
Chanting from patanjali yoga sutra.
- Warm up exercises
- Joints and gland s exercise.
- Traditional hatha yoga (classical postures)
- Ashtanga VINYASA series for ghe begginer and advance students.
- different kinds of breathing practice and pranayama
- cl a vicular breathing
- thoracic breathing
- diaphragm ati breathing
- yogic breathing
- kapalabhati (normal fire breathing exercise)
- bhastrika (active fire breathing)
- bhramari (activating the brain cells)
- surya bhedi (sun energy activation breathing)
- chandra bedi (,moon energy activating breathing)
- sitali(cooling for brain and nervous system)
- sitkari (cooling teeth breathing)
- ujjai (calm for mind and cooling body)
NADISHODANAM (ALTERNATE NOSTRIL BREATHING)
- Jnana mudra
- Chin mudra
- Bhairava mudra
- Vishnu mudra
- Prana mudra.
BANDHAS (ENERGY LOCKS)
- Uddiyana bandha with variation.
- Jalandhara bandha(chin lock)
- Mula bandha(root lock)
- Maha bandha.
- Basic meditation
- Breath awareness
- Mantra meditation
- Om meditation.
- Chakra meditation
- Kundali meditation.
- basic relaxation
- tension relaxation
- full body relaxation
- 31 point relaxation
- 61 point relaxation
- gayatri yoga nidra
- prana yoga nidra
- counting yoga nidra
- shatkarma ( yogic purification)
- jal neti, rubber neti, , kapalabhati, kunjal kriya, agni sara, nauli, tratak.
ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY(SARIR VIJNAN)
- human body.
- respiratory system
- circulatory system
- muscular system, sleletal system, digestive system, nadis (energy channels), pancha kosha, ( five sheaths),
- pancha tatwa (five great elements), chakras (energy points), kundalini(pranic energy).
DIFFERENT PATHS OF YOGA TRADITION.
- Indian philosophy, western philosophy, Raja yoga (eight limbs of yoga)
- Philosophy of hatha yoga,yoga in daily life,yoga for emotional purification, daily schedule of sadhaka, five
- pillars of spiritual sadhana, philosophy of silence practice, patanjali yovga sutra, prana vidya and kundalini,
- different steps and techniques in meditation, YOGA for stress management. Bhagavad gita.(introduction,2,3,6,12 chapters).
- Philosophy and practice of yoga nidra, karma yoga for purification of mi d and body.science of breath.
- Basic principles of ayurveda
- diet and nutrition.
- panchakarma introduction.