Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh, India
Rejoicing in the spirit of yoga, Arsha Yoga Dham is a place which resonates with one and all. From hardcore yogis to travellers who wish to indulge in the practice of yoga for the purpose of rejuvenation and fun, each and every one finds a place in the heart of Arsha Yoga Dham. Conducting 7 to 15 days of Yoga retreats in Rishikesh, we grant your vacation an edge of good health and wellness. Our teachers who conduct 200 hour Yoga Teacher training courses are the ones who will be taking up the retreat workshops. We ensure safety of our students by providing with certified yoga teachers. In 7 to 15 days, we offer a whole range of experience, to ensure our guests satisfaction. Arsha Yoga Dham is a spiritual hub, where yogis find freedom of expression. Meet the company of the likeminded souls is the biggest USP of the retreat in Rishikesh.
- Yoga Ashtanga Yoga, Hatha Yoga
- Various techniques of Pranayama
- Ayurvedic cleansing therapies
- Spa and massage sessions
- Yoga Philosophy and Vedantic Knowledge
- Meditation for stress relief and mental relaxation
- Satsangs for healthy spiritual discussion
Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
The enigmatic town of Rishikesh is the beacon of light and positivity and therefore attracts many souls from all over the world. Observing lakhs of tourists from everywhere, the place has the ability to ground the negativity of all individuals and create a sense of spirituality and compassion. The bells in the temples and resonance of Ganga Aarti in the air, sprinkles light and enlivens every pore of ones being. Always visited by tourists whether international or national, this place is juxtaposed to yoga, tranquillity and peace. An escape from the high demands of urban life, Rishikesh is the apt place for joining retreats in India.
One can easily practice yoga, witness Indian culture, live a yogi life, enjoy the open and natural environment and be at peace.
Things to do
- Attend the sacred Ganga Aarti at Parmarth Niketan Ahsram
- Attend Satsangs with Swami Atma in Arsha Yoga DHam
- Trek to Himalayan range
- Do white water river rafting
- Take part in other adventure sports like bungee jumping, para-sailing, rappelling, rock climbing etc.
- Visit the local Indian market with Indian clothing and other goods
- Visit the waterfalls or take a dip in the Holy Ganges
- Trek to Munni Baba Cave
- Visit Hindu Pilgrimage places like Kunjapuri temple or Neelkanth ji